Tuesday, July 22, 2008

All I Can Do Now Is Literally Wait

It was Monday, 1430 hours. I embarked on my journey that I have been waiting for so long. The day finally arrived.

The one hour journey took like forever.

When I reached, I managed to spot the view from my place which was crowded with people. The feeling was indescribable.

She pointed to a piece of paper. I gestured towards the small red box on the very same piece of paper. I paid and got what I wanted. My quest is now completed.

Want to know what was all the crapping about?

It was this:

*Ngek ngek*

Now I understand what it means by "so near, yet so far".

Since Hotlink was the presenter of her concert, I got a 10% discount off by downloading her caller ringtones. This meant I saved RM33.50. Minus the RM5 i used to download the caller ringtones, net savings was RM28.50. Not too bad.

I'll be counting down for 29th August 2008. I hope it is worth my every cent spent.

No comments: