Saturday, April 26, 2008

Every Ending Has A New Beginning

I finally had the time to post something in here. Yeah, like after so long since I'd set up this blog. It's been a while since I had last blogged in my previous blog. That was, I think, way back into May last year. It had been a busy journey since entering into Year 2 of Diploma. Assignments, presentations, tests and of course the big finals were a great pile to deal with. The best one is definitely the part where I studied until I had a bald patch. Never could have noticed it if I did not dye my hair.

Anyway, I have been relieved from all these for the time being, since finishing my exams 2 days ago. Still have a long way to go before I really graduate from studying though. But anyway, it's been a long, wonderful path I had before reaching this moment. Had the typical feeling of anyone else of being happy, heartbroken, stressed up and so on. And it was hard having to go through the process of bidding farewell some of my classmates, just like what I'd been through during the end of Form 5. Heck, I nearly cried when I hugged one of my friends goodbye. *Sighs*

Semester 1: This was the most pathetic period ever having to leave home and getting stucked in a 4-walled room of the hostel. Not only that, even encountered difficulties to communicate with my classmates - that was seriously terrible. Recently found out from Woon Chun that I spoke such horrible Mandarin, he could barely understood what I said when I first knew him. *LOL* Thank God there was something called Cantonese.

Semester 2: Had to adapt to living on my own, not being dependent on anyone anymore. It was a hard and slow process to move on but it's history - I can even laugh real loud about it now. The best part of this semester is the rapid drop in my weight - still trying to get back into that shape though it's a little impossible. My first experience with clubbing, and loving it till now. Hee. Slacked a little in studies due to unforeseen circumstances.

Semester 3: Nothing much in particular except remembering I had to study Taxation under the guidance of this really freaky lecturer. Never understood a word that she said.

Semester 4: Took the position of being the one carrying a whole stack of notes for the class. Was introduced with a crazy and I-never-seem-to-understand subject, the one which had caused me to lose a bunch of my hair, nearly made me lose my mind and breaking down while studying it. Friends in college should know what am I talking about. It was a good thing I managed to get an A for it or I'll really go mad. Had closer bonds with friends.

Semester 5: It was hell with Business Law. Seriously hell. I have good reasons for not being a lawyer after studying this subject because if I were to study law, I think I would have ended up in an asylum before graduating.

Semester 6: The last and final semester - had multiple eating sessions together, be it at the hawker stall or fast food restaurants or Shabu Shabu. A trip up to Genting with 13 others and had a blastastic time in the theme park. Well, minus some shitty rides that caused me to nearly throw up in the bushes. Unofficially completed Diploma at as 4pm of 23rd April 2008.

Am now in the midst of planning for a trip to Redang Island with the rest once they are done with their papers. However, I'm stuck in the process of getting my local visa from Mum. Hopefully I'll be able to convince her that nothing's going to happen in the South China Sea while I'm there.

That's all for today.

No comments: