Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31st December 2008

Today, today, today.

Actually I should be in Penang for New Year's Eve, but thanks to Mum I'm stuck here in Ipoh while the Vienz and Thengy are both there. Argh! I feel like just locking myself in the house for the day.

I haven't been updating much recently. First, I don't have the time as I have been out for practically everyday. Second, no idea why but the connection at home is being such a bitch. So this post - no pictures, only words - will be a short one. Thanks to those who still visit my blog frequently. =)

Referring to the previous post, I got the job! But I think the manager is putting quite high hopes on me so I can feel the tension rising through the air already. The interview lasted for around 15 minutes and my hands was perspiring I had to wipe them with tissue before the handshake.

Anyway, last day of the year and still, I do not have any plans for tonight yet. This is totally killing me. I'm so super stressed because finals are about in 17 days but I have not studied! *screams* I really want to die after all the playing and chit-chatting and yumcha sessions. This is too much for me to handle. Sigh. I'll probably kurungkan myself when I get back to KL until 21st January when I can have my freedom back again. Chinese New Year! But work on 9th February.

Garh~

I guess no updates till the exams are over. I have to kurungkan myself, remember?

Wishing all my beloved readers A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: