Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dear Diary..

I had waited so long since (insert date of last post) to get my hands on you. Did you miss me? I hope you did. I hoped my readers missed me too. But I feel guilty for only being to show them words for the time being. They'll know why in a sec.

Anyway, let's get started on some updates. I had been missing from the world since last week. Or so. Missing until I didn't know there was some battle between who's the owner of nasi kandar. And missing until I didn't know Gary Chaw & Justin Lo were whacking each other on the streets of Hong Kong. *Gulp*

So, I was practically locked up in the room of the hostel where it was empty as everyone left for home to have their semester breaks. Except me. Stupid exam schedule. My life for the past few days was like a roller coaster. Wait.. roller coaster goes up and down. But mine was all down and no up. Worse. My life was like a malfunctioned roller coaster. -_-

I faced nothing but words and numbers. (Oh, sometimes words of my romance novels. Heh.) I quarantined my laptop so I wouldn't be distracted and I thank Vivien for the iPod. It was made into a very useful entertainment tool. One moment I'll be shaking my head to the beat of the music, another I'll be sitting there like a statue, stoned. So lifeless.

Since it was Raya, the Malay canteen which I usually ate from was close and I had to suffer eating Chinese food that sucks so badly because the food are cooked by the Indons. Not a bit of racism here, but why the shit are you selling Chinese food when they are not cooked by Chinese? Stupid lazy boss. The food is tasteless, really. Or maybe you could just eat bits and pieces of salt among your rice. Sounds good?

My freedom for a week started today at 12.15 pm. The feeling was so great, it was such a relief. I walked myself back to the hostel and got a text from my bro saying that Dad was on his way to fetch me. I was so happy I started packing all my stuff. I stacked my books onto the shelf. Grabbed my make-up bag. Phone charger. Ipod cable. Camera cable. Clothes. Laptop. Etc etc. Dad came. Took my stuffs. And left. Stopped at McD drive-thru to get my lunch and off we go. Back to home sweet home.

And halfway through the journey, I remembered something. I left the damn camera locked in my room drawer. That's so fucking stupid 'cuz I remembered bringing the cable but forgot about the camera. Sigh. It explains why I'm picture-less. I'm so emo now. I thought I would be happily updating about stuffs happening in the past few weeks. But now.

None.

Nil.

Kosong.

Ilek.

I feel so insecure without my camera lorrrrrrrr. Please tell me I'm stupid. I'm such a noob.

I guess Nicole will have to come it handy for the week. *Hint hint* (Hor, Victor?)

Oh well, I'll have to do without my camera for a week. I'll prolly cam-nap anyone's camera along the way.

Xoxo.

No comments: