Monday, April 28, 2008

Got Tagged

Yin Yin tagged me. I supposed I looked bored with nothing to do in the middle of the night, thus this.

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?
In KL, unfortunately yes. But I love McD and KFC!

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
Forehead.

3. Have you kissed anyone in 2008?
Er.. I think I did.

4. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Not exactly. Just felt sleepy and got a premonition that it was going to be an unproductive day. Indeed it was.

5. Have you ever streaked?
Based on the picture posted by Yin Yin, definitely no.

6. Are you an understanding person?
I am during most of the times.

7. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
I forgot. I think it was Ah Long Pte Ltd. Or was it Spiderwick?

8. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
I don't say prayers before I sleep.

9. What did you last get upset about?
The freaking mistake I did in Finance paper. And not being able to graduate with a distinction. Garh!

10. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Not really. Only when I have them with me.

11. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
Love letters? Prolly.

12. Who was the last person to text you?
Jovial, who kept complaining about her having to renew her driving license.

13. What are you looking forward to this summer?
It's summer throughout the year in Malaysia.

16. What's your screen name?
What's a screen name?

17. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
People whom I know.

18. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
I did in high school. I miss Physics and Chemistry. =)

19. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?
South America.

20. Kiss on the first date?
Depends who is the guy.

21. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Can I have both? *LOL*

22. Why did your last relationship end?
Why this question so personal wan? Haha.

23. What's one thing you've learned??
Living life to its fullest and knowing more friends! Okay, that's two things.

24. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Me! =D

25. How often do you see your exes?
Seldom.

26. Who was the last baby you held?
Totally forgotten who.

27. Would you ever donate blood?
Maybe, maybe not. Come on, they take like a packetful of it. Scary.

28. How many snack machines are in your school?
Tarc has none of these super high-tech things.

29. Have you ever felt replaced?
Sometimes.

31. Do you believe in karma?
Like duh~ What goes around, comes around.

32. Have you ever been asked out?
Yeah.

33. Are you good at telling jokes?
Not really.

34. Have you ever driven without a license?
Learner's license ada lar.

36. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Happy with mine.

37. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Definitely.

38. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
Not quite of a sushi lover. Only eats them whenever I feel like a pregnant woman who has the urge to eat something that they really wanna eat at that moment.

39. How many of your friends have seen you naked?
When I was younger, I think like a few.

40. Do you write in cursive or in print?
Print.

41. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend, or friends with benefits?
Boyfriend, I guess.

44. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
Yeah. I went wider.

45. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
This is like some memory test.


Questions 14, 15, 30, 35, 42 and 43 are missing. Yin Yin, did you eat 'em up?

Anyway, I don't know how many people I'm supposed to tag. But here it goes.

1.
2.
3.
4.
[who said that he'll send his future huskies to bite me if I tagged him]
5.

3 comments:

yinyin said...

i copy paste ni...did u have to make it soooo obvious that i ate them up??which i din~!!LOLLL.

yinyin said...

oh and yea probably u DID look bored.its 4am and u're still awake wat.tagged u cuz i remembered 'oh mabel's on9'.wakakkaka.

belz said...

told u i was bored. lol.