Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's China

If you hadn't read my past post, I'd wrote about the cyclone that hit Myanmar which caused so many deaths after the Tsunami in 2004.

And I said "What's next?"

To my horror, while I was having fun in Redang, earthquake strucked China.

Wth. This is shitty I tell you. I felt so guilty. Like mulut aku busuk betul.

Now there are like another tens of thousands people missing and dead. *Sighs* Doctors have to amputate limbs of kids in order to save them from the rubbles, but in the end see them dying as well. DAMN CHAM! Just today I went for facial to pamper my face after the bakar sessions I had. The agony I had to go through while they were pressing my pimples and blackheads was enough to make me tear. I can't imagine the young kids going through the pain of their arms or legs being cut off without any anesthetic.

Bloggers in China speculate that these natural disasters are happening because of the mascots of the Beijing Olympics 2008 (or something like that, I can't remember). And they said that something's gonna happen to places surrounding Yangtze River next. -______-

An abrupt end, but I can't think of anything else to say more.

No comments: