Monday, May 19, 2008

Champion!

I'm blogging about China for the second time now. This time it's because they won the Thomas Cup! *Yay!* They sapu-ed both Thomas and Uber.

Well, I admit I'm not a great fan of badminton. In the first place, I watched because I wanted to see Koo Kien Keat in action, but I missed his game. But anyhow I stayed on to watch because I wanted to see who will win between China and Korea. I'm Chinese, so of course my vote goes to China.

Okay lar. That's actually not the main reason.

Part of it was because he was playing:


He looks so cute when he's playing. *FAINTS*


That's Bao Chunlai from China, for those who doesn't know who he is. Ranked number 3 in the world. A very good player with great enthusiasm. In fact, I think he did a better job than Lin Dan when playing in the finals. (Except the part when Lin Dan shook his butt when he claimed victory for the first match.)

While watching, I also came across another cute fellow.

Lee Yong-dae, from Korea. He's only 20 years old, but he is 180 cm in height! He's so cute, I feel like pinching his cheeks. Definitely will be a great badminton player in the future.

I can go on forever posting pictures of [whom I think they are] cute guys here, but I'll call it a day since sudah ada dua kat sini. Paiseh lar kap so many hunks. *Giggles*

Still, nobody beats my darling. =D

..::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::..

My body is starting to take its toll on me. Whole body is aching, my skin is peeling and that two red patches on my shoulders still not gone yet. My thighs are still bruised. The price you gotta pay after having too much fun.

No comments: