Sunday, June 22, 2008

Grilled Chicken Salad vs Tau Foo Fah

Yesterday, I followed my brother to Bar Savanh in Mont Kiara. In a conversation with one of his colleagues, he asked me what do I find in a guy. As in a check-list. So at 1am in the morning, I was cracking my head trying to answer him. He summoned me question after question, and this struck me in the head. 'Cause there isn't any check-list for me. It's subjective, right? And it also depends on the chemistry between you and the guy. Again, right?

Anyways, my brother's colleague gave me a scenario. He asked me which guy would I pick if I'm given two choices.

Guy A
He is 32 years old (keep in mind of my age, please), is a lawyer and owns a law firm. This guy is stable and has a plan for the future. However, he only likes me.

Right.

Guy B
He's 25, is a marketing executive and all he cares about life is it's present situation. No plans for future, no nothing. The nicer part of this guy is that he loves me a lot; and his PlayStation too.

Okayyyy.

After much thinking, I chose Guy B. The reason? He loves me.

That's layer 1. Now let's move on to layer 2.

We shall assume that I equally like both Guy A and B - although I'm quite sure this wouldn't happen.

Guy A and I have much more room for improvement.

Guy B's life will revolve around his PS forever.

Again I'm being asked, which guy I will choose.

The answer is quite obvious, isn't it?

However, in real life, no one can actually analyse about something like this. Nobody can predict what will happen in the future. But I'm just curious about what other girls think so I'll appreciate if comments are left. Guys, if you can put yourself in the shoes of a girl, you're definitely welcomed to comment too. =)

So which will you choose? A plate of grilled chicken salad where it can only be found in Western restaurants or a bowl of tau foo fah in which it can be found anywhere?

No comments: