Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Pathetic One

Finally found the time to update my dearest blog.

My friends and I spent Halloween by making our way to Times Square and Sungai Wang for some shouting moment, which is karaoke. We'd all decided that is was a very good way to release our stress since the workload of assignments are slowly piling up.

Anyway, I shall let the pictures do the talking. Not many though, especially since everyone didn't want to give up the microphone to snap a couple of pictures.


It was the 31st of the month, so what else is nicer than having a cuppa BASKIN ROBBINS?


Ahh, so happy happy!



Suddenly, my home internet connection sucks so badly that I can upload no more photos, which is pissing me off so much also because the stupid download doesn't seem to move AT ALL even though it had been on for the WHOLE day.

So that's it.

A pathetic update.

No comments: