Sunday, November 30, 2008

MIA.. Not!

OMG. It's been so long since I'd touch my blog. It's like all moldy and rusty already. Not like I didn't want to update but I just couldn't find the time. It's now the critical season of the semester with tests and assignments are to be due soon. Sigh, six more weeks before the finals. And then it's time for my internship.

Currently am sick. Already one week but still not feeling better instead the throat went worse because it hurts even though I'm swallowing my saliva.

Ipoh for the weekend because being such a good friend, came back to see Siah @ Yuet @ Elise. Okay whatever; the list could go on and on and on.

Friday night, met up with her and Evon for a drink in Friends Cafe. We were practically talking and laughing as though we owned the shop.



Saturday noon, followed Siah (again) and her mum for Japanese food. Had fried udon, seaweed salad and also some maki sushis if I were not mistaken of its name.


The udon tasted more or less like fried lou shu fun and it was good!


This was the seaweed salad, all half eaten because we were eating halfway and I went, "Oh, stop. I wanna take pics!" Well, obviously her mum wasn't there or else I wouldn't have done it because it sounded so rude to ask people to stop eating just because you wanted to snap some pictures. Of food. I hadn't the chance to take pictures of the sushis because it was practically snapped up, so yeah that's about it. The food was shared by three persons but I was somehow filled to the brim of my tummy. Both of us headed to Jusco after that to catch the movie of the year, Twilight.


For those who are unaware, Twilight is actually a novel by Stephanie Meyer about a human and a vampire falling in love. Or some sort like that. It consists of four books altogether namely Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. To cut things short, the movie was awesome! Well, I thought so because I have yet to read the book. Yes, yes I do sound so yesterday but to actually read that I-dunno-how-many-inches-thick-book first, the movie would have been off the cinemas already. Apparently, according to those unknown kids sitting beside me in the cinema, the book was absolutely better (in which it always happen). Kids as in 12-year-olds who couldn't stop shouting, screaming, laughing, clapping their hands and probably drooling whenever the vampire (who potrayed Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter) came into the scene. Seriously?

After some walking around, Siah said she was craving for banana split ice-cream so we went to Secret Recipe. And then, she decided not to have banana split anymore. (-__________-) Instead we ordered French Fries which is so associated with her since Form 3, and also Chocolate Indulgence.


And after more walking we went back to my home and I was there bugging her, thinking whether I should go out at night. And we went to church after that and after church ended I was still bugging her on whether to go out or not. In the end, I did. I went.

Ended up in Happy Valley (no, not the one in Hong Kong) to celebrate Evon's birthday which falls on, well.. today! (Happy birthday again!) A bunch of her Form 6 friends were there with her and suddenly I popped out like magic and she was so surprised. Anyway, I'll let the photos do the talking.


Definitely looking happy and gorgeous with her new hairstyle!


Praying hard.. praying very hard. *God please help me get someone to finish up my 3000 words assignment for me*


There she was, completing her task of so-called tradition. She was so convinced and worried that:
i] her nose would eat the cake first
ii] her hair would touch the cake
iii] the cake would mess up her white shirt
iv] the whole bunch of us was going to push her face into the cake
in which all of them didn't happen except a little bit of [i].


There she was again, happy as ever!


And Teik fooling around with a candle. He does wonders just to make you laugh.

I guess that's about it. Want to blog about the SBS Mystiquel Nite but I have not gotten the complete set of the photos yet, so I'll do it God-knows-when. Maybe more updates tomorrow.

Oh, I mean later today.

Updates


No comments: