Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Extraordinary One

I shall just assume everyone knows I stay in the college hostel in KL.

Right.

So-called safe and guarded 24 hours.

Just check out these notices being pasted up on the notice boards.



We have shirts missing, tubes missing, bras missing..

Hello? But panties missing??

*Rings bell*

I don't know whether it's a male or female thief but, damn, this thief is one heck of a maniac. Damn unhygienic la! Steal for what. OMG!

I'm living among some crazy people in there. Lucky thing I'm back in Ipoh for the time being.

There's only one thing I need to say.

Go get your own undies, you stupid brainless maniac!

P/S: I think I wouldn't want those undergarments back if they were being returned to me. Yucks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH luckily i shift d!
sumore 2 rooms away from me! fuh scary :X

im block D remember!
faster shift out lah! hostel not fun!! now dangerous..

the most safest block oso fuckin dangerous d!!!

belz said...

i shifted out d la.. may go back study only shuin la. last time nobody steal ur undies huh. lol.