Saturday, July 18, 2009

Today

I think I just lost my voice. Just came back from karaoke not too long ago and I'm sitting here blogging about it already.

Very efficient.

It was Vic, Bernard and I - yes, just the three of us - today. Headed to JJ and had Kenny Roger's for lunch.

My Quarter Meal with Coleslaw and two portions of Macaroni & Cheese.
Nom nom nom.

Vic's Half Meal - but unfortunately a quarter was missing in the picture and was later replaced - with Macaroni & Cheese, Mashed Potatoes and Garlic Potato.
Nom nom nom.

Bernard's set; comes with a soup, rice, Caesar's Salad, and some shit small chunks and pieces of fruits.

Chocolate muffin, anyone?
Nommmmmmm.

Then, went along with our plan to "sing our heart out". But it was full so we had to wait for an hour or so. So off we went jalan-jalan.

And now I want these wedges! How?? Grr..

Poser!

Emo-ing


Totally had no idea why we were given such a big room which could fit at least 8 to 10 persons when there were only three of us. It was freezing! Even my ears couldn't take it so I had to put my hoodie on. Someone said I looked like a dick-head. Like wtf? Hahaha.



Irresistible muffin, I couldn't leave it out of the pictures!

Okay I gotta get ready for dinner with dad. Ta~

No comments: