Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Concert Videos

Earlier, I said that I would post videos from Avril's concert. Here you go.

She sang a lot of songs and I recorded every single piece although not the full song, except for one which I had accidentally deleted and am still cursing myself for being stupid. Anyhow, I won't post all of 'em in here because I think most of you would suffer from headache and nausea after watching them all.

Disclaimer: Please watch at your own risk. If you are currently suffering from any headache, do not watch the following. I repeat, DO NOT.

First up - Girlfriend!



Thanks to another Avril fan, I got this video in which I said that I deleted it.



So cute!

I'm having difficulties uploading the video of When You're Gone unto Youtube. Irritating. Will do it another day.

No comments: