Monday, September 15, 2008

Words

I have my hands back on the internet line at home. Done with exams but it's not done mentally because one of my papers sucked terribly in which I wouldn't wanna talk about it until.. God-knows-when.

Anyhow, I'm still stucked with one assignment. Yes, during semester break. I'd decided to rest for a few days because the mourning season of that particular exam paper is not over yet. The thoughts of having to find information and stuffs are already killing me.

I don't know whether it's my fault for studying late or whether it was the assignments earlier on that caused me to start revision late. Okay, partly my fault for not doing tutorials but seriously, the tutor sucked so much I really wanted to take a piece of metal and smack it right through his head. I'm not kidding. But for that, I could go to jail might as well I imagined it in my mind.

Birthday wasn't much of an affair because of that I-Don't-Wanna-Talk-About-It subject. I was out in Pavilion and across KL, Damansara and PJ for half of the day. Just like any other day.

I just wanna finish the assignment quickly then I can ease my mind and go to Hat Yai, that if Mum and Dad decides to go. I am so much in need for a full body massage.

Life is just so crazy, eh? It is time to get emo.

No comments: