Monday, September 29, 2008

Taggy Tag

The last person that tagged you is?
Sook Ching.

Your relationship with him/her?
We're are high school mates, and now college mates.

Your two impressions towards him/her?
She's super thin and hot!

The most memorable thing that he/her has done for you?
She dedicated a post for me on her blog and let me cut her queue when I wanted to get my graduation photos. LOL.

The most memorable words that he/she spoke to you?
She's always so loving by ending a conversation by "love ya".

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
Lose a friend?

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is..
Because something really really bad happened. But I don't it will! =)

The most desirable things to do for him is..
Urm, do her a favour?

How do you think people around you feel about you?
Fat.

The character of yourself is?
I tend to show my emotions without hiding them. When I'm happy I'm super crazy happy, when I'm pissed I'm super crazy pissed.

On the contrary, the character that you hate yourself is..
I don't know. Having no confidence in myself sometimes.

The most ideal person you want to be is..
A happy-go-lucky person.

For the people who care, say something about them.
They're great and I love them!

Ten people to tag.
Wtf, why so many?

i] Dennis
ii] Mun Ben
iii] Chingy
iv] Ling Sim
v] Dhong
vi] Jovial

I can't think of more.

Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
If I'm not wrong, he's single.

Is 6 a female or male?
Female.

If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?
No 7, no 10.

How about 5 and 8?
No 8, and 5 is in a relationship already.

What is number 1 studying?
He's a future lawyer, yo!

Say something about number 3.
She's my ex-roomie and she cries while watching anime. HAHA.

No comments: