Saturday, October 25, 2008

OMG OMG OMG

I'm still so hyper right now.

I mean SO VERY HYPER. So hyper until I can hop around non-stop and sing "fong sau, fong hoi soh yau.." 24/7.

Want a sneak peak?





I have got a whole lot of his pictures in a book and some postcards in which I will never use, that came together with the CD. This piece of CD costs RM79.90 can! Plus I went through mountains and rivers in search of this piece of CD. Not an easy task.

Before granted entry to Raymond's second album Your Love Promo and Showcase, tickets ought to be obtained. And once again, I went through caves and forests to search for a brand named Forest. Had to buy garments up till RM50 before I would be given 2 tickets. Gimmicks. %!&#@*

So I had to buy this t-shirt which in my opinion is alright for RM21.90..


.. To be greeted with a Raymond Lam paper bag and a poster in it!

So much for a TAR College logo
-_-

And meet my friend, the ticket.

And lastly, I was on my way to meet him!
(Without the cat)

Off I go to Pavilion yesterday!

So you would think, "Ahh, Pavilion.. Sure very high class wan."


High class my foot. The stage was not even 3 feet high. God, this was how the management actually treated Mabel's-Most-Wanted-Guy. *Growls*

The sky was clear at 3pm.

But as time passed, the black clouds flew over our heads and rain fell.


History repeats itself. Seriously, I wouldn't want to go through another experience of watching someone on stage while raindrops fall on me.

Nearing 6pm the rain wasn't too heavy anymore so the organizers started setting-up the venue.


Vincy's fan club members
(Vincy who?)

The stall selling Raymond's merchandises were packed with people, be it girls, guys or even.. aunties. Ha. Raymond is so charming even guys like him.

Come 7pm, everyone started surrounding the barricade around the area before the gates were opened.


Look right:


Look left:


You can stand under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh.

The pros of going to such events are that you get to know people who are completely strangers to find out they are really friendly.

I got to know 3 persons from this event. First it was Yen and her brother - both of 'em who randomly kept trying to get some space under our umbrella and ended up with us chatting while waiting for the gates to be opened.

The third person was a guy - whom I never got a chance to ask for his name - started talking when both of us were stucked together in the big group, not being able to move about. He was about my age, quite good-looking, wore semi-formal clothes, carrying a big yellow metro sexual bag in his right hand and holding a plastic bag full of mineral water in his left. The ticket was in between his lips and he looked so funny fidgeting here and there. Sounds familiar, eh?

This was one part of our conversation:

Guy: If Fung asked you to marry him, would you?
Me: Sure will! Of course! Very voluntarily.
G: Yeah, if it were me I will too. He is so handsome. Too bad I'm not a girl.
M: *Thinking* Is he gay? and laughs.

M: You came alone?
G: Oh, no. I came with my girlfriend. She got the VIP pass so she's in front there. I have to carry this bag of hers!
M: OH, I see. No wonder. Laughs again.

It's really really weird to know that a lot of guys liked Raymond as well.


The cons of such events are - you guessed it - being sandwiched in the crowd until you become a piece of human bacon. Plus you will have people staring right into your eyes if you'd accidentally bumped or knocked into them.


And finally the person we had been waiting for!

Ta-da!

Not clear?

Ta-da! again.

And again..

The girl was a DJ from 988 and they did a lot of talking on the stage. Then she announced that Raymond was not feeling very well as he was down with flu and cough. Poor Raymond.

I guess it was quite bad as he was coughing and sniffing every now and then.

*Cough cough*


And that's him blowing his nose and drinking some water.

There was a group of guys behind and they kept on shouting "I also want tissue!" and "I want that mineral bottle of yours!" I couldn't stop giggling at that time. Oh boy.

Come to think about it now, they were definitely crazier than I was.

Now you ask, who's that Vincy girl?


Media taking pictures of them both with fans in the background.
You might just see me popping up in some magazines looking really horrible.

Seriously, like I knew? All I know is that she is called Vincy Chan or Weng Yi as she is known in Cantonese, is super super super thin (just look at the bangle being pushed up till her upper arm) and her nose is weird. Plasticly weird, if you get what I mean. Raymond called her si jie as she was the senior in the singing industry although she was younger than him. Her voice was okay though, not too bad. Both of them did a duet and after that she left.

Three songs were sang including the must-have Insufficient Love which was the sub-theme song from Moonlight Resonance. I have to say that he sings live perfectly well. Not a single glitch. Will post up videos of him singing when time allows me to.

The autograph session started soon after all the singing and talking. Only fans with his CDs were allowed to go up on stage. Raymond was asked to promote his CDs by the DJ and he looked like some people in pasar malam trying to sell his stuffs.

*LOL*

It took me at least 45 minutes to get out of the crowd to queue up. When I finally got on stage, I forgot everything that I wanted to say such as "Ah Fung, can I kiss you?" or "Ah Fung, will you marry me?" (HAHAHA. Duh, no! More of a "Ah Fung, I hope you can win TV King next month" and "Hope you get well soon" which were more realistic) and instead just looked at him signing the album cover. Then with two hands he held the CD (so appreciative), passed it back to me and said thank you with the smile on his face. It's as though the surroundings were silent and Mother Earth stopped spinning for a second. (Oo, I just love using hyperboles)

I didn't faint. I just said thank you and unwillingly walked away.

He'd probably signed around 1000 times in his unwell condition. Some 100 or 200 fans were disappointed as they couldn't finish the session on time and the DJ said Raymond was feeling very uncomfortable and had not had his dinner yet. At 10pm. Cham.


I thought he would head back to the hotel to get some rest before heading off to Kampar and Penang today. Instead, he had an interview with another 988 DJ over the radio not long after that until 12.30am.

Wa-la!


Holy. I looked like a piece of crap in front of my Prince Charming.

Great.

No comments: