Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tagged

1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
My forehead.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Like shit. 'Cuz I was late for my facial appointment.

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
A whole bunch of crazy ex-schoolmates!

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Nope. But I loved to be spoiled.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
I don't think so. It's scary. Unless I really really have to.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Definitely.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
I don't see a reason why I would want someone to be dead right now.

8. What does your last text message say?
"Ok...." (With the exact number of dots.)

9. What are u thinking right now?
Tom yum. Hahahahaha.

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
Absolutely.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
Can't remember. I think it was around 3 or 4 something. AM.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
No idea. My mum bought these PJs for me.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yes.

14.Who was the last person who text you?
Hooi Ling.

TEN lucky persons to do this quiz.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

15.Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?

17. If no. 7 and no.1 get together, would it be a good?

18. What is no.1 studying about?

19. when was the last time you chatted with them?

20. Is no. 4 single?

21. Say something about no. 2

22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?

23. Describe no. 9.

24. What will you do if no.6 and no. 7 fight?

25. Do you like no. 5?


I decided to forgo all those shits. Hahahaha.

**

Just returned from Sidewalk Cafe. Had ice-cream! Yumm..

Met up a couple of ex-class and schoolmates back from high school yesterday night and today. It was just.. crazy. I'll post pictures up when I get 'em all.


**

The wedges that I wanted from Nose - sold out. I went back after two days and they weren't on display anymore. -______- I'm heartbroken. Now I gotta search for them in KL. Sheesh.

No comments: