Saturday, August 15, 2009

Double The Fun

You ready for more birthdays?

I think I'm gonna be broke with all the birthdays around. I need to save some for my shopping spree. Sigh.

Once again, it was Yvonne's and Seo's birthday. We went to celebrate in the same place as last year's which was at Feeling Cafe. And we sat at the same exact spot again.


The attendees were:

Yours truly.

Hooi Ling.

Julie, who just refused my camera.

Pui Yin

Birthday girl, Yvonne.

Birthday boy, Seo.

Michelle.

Hong was there too.

First of all, the food. (Food is important!)

Black Pepper Chicken Chop Rice.

Miserable Fish & Chips.

Black Pepper Chicken Chop.

Mushroom Sauce Chicken Chop.

Barbeque Sauce Chicken Chop.

And this.. some fish thingy.






I looked absolutely horrible after a whole day's class. Pardon me.

I'm too lazy to type so just enjoy the pictures.













Finally, Julie.





That's Hong.




And what happens at the end of the day?


The accountant's job. -_-

No comments: