Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rantings By Yours Truly

You know, I kinda ran out of things to blog about. I don't go for outings anymore because finals are just around the corner and I wished I could die . Please bear with me and my rantings.

I wished someone would just take me away. The boyfriend said he's going somewhere near the beach tomorrow (or later) and now I'm dreaming of beaches. I love beaches. (Fuck I typed breaches instead of beaches - CR is taking its toll on me.) I love to be tanned. But I can't wear a bikini. FML.

I have been cursing and swearing so much these few weeks when every little single thing gets on my nerve. I can't find something, I swear. If it rains in the middle of the night or early in the morning while I'm still asleep; so heavy that I have to wake up and close the window, I curse. To cut things short, when something doesn't go my way, the magic words will be blurted automatically from my mouth.

(Ran out of ideas. Goes for a shower.)

(And comes back losing thousand and one strands of hair. Washing my hair is a nightmare to me now.)

I need to get rid all of that stress in me now but I think 'now' is not quite possibly the right time. An image of me grabbing loads and loads of shopping bags likewise Becky Bloomwood is running through my head. Urgh. ACCA is killing me.

(This post is so not in a logical flow.)

Oh did I mention that my finals are only held when the rest are on their semester break? This means my hostel kakis will not be around and I will be alone for a duration of one week plus. No teman, nobody to suffer eating canteen food with me, nobody to study with and nobody to talk to! FML x 2 ! Why is my life so pathetic?

Can somebody or anybody give me inspirations or motivate me? Enlighten me, please.

No comments: