Saturday, October 31, 2009

Gambar-graphy

Remember this? Victor actually borrowed/lent me Nicole! (I can never remember when to use 'borrow' and 'lend'. FML.)

I was the proud "owner" of Nicole for one night. Hehe. Happily brought it back home and snap snap snap!

Nicole was a lil' too heavy for me and since I was new to these type of cameras, my photography skills still ain't that good.



All from Mother J's garden.

My woof woof hair clip.

Went back to MC with WaiYee darlink and YuetMing the next morning since it was Rangers' Enrolment but when we'd reached, everything was done. -_-






We went for Dim Sum after that. I had DS the morning before too. That meant DS was breakfast for me two days in a row. DS's not cheap you know!

This is.. I dunno.

My fav fav fav fav! Har Guin (Prawn rolls wtf?)

Har Gao.

Egg tarts!

Loh Mai Kai.

Chee Cheong Fun.

We had more but like I'd said Nicole was heavy, very lazy take the camera out lor. Later scratch the real owner will chop me into 18 pieces leh.

So yeah, my one night stand with Nicole.



*Nicole is a DSLR camera for those of you who dunno or might have doubts due to the last sentence above. Hahaha.

No comments: