Friday, January 1, 2010

2009: A Recap

I can't believe 2009 had already passed; it just seemed so surreal. Did not managed to post a last post on the last day of 2009. *Grumbles* Oh well, I shall do it on the first day of 2010 then.

A recap of what happened throughout 2009.

January:
Could only remember that I was studying my ass off for the final examinations. But in between we put in a little of entertainment as well. ;p

Hoi Wee's birthday @ Bar Celona (I think)

And there's no hesitation that you should go drinking right after you kick ass your exams!

February:
Was CNY this month last year? Omg I can't remember and I can't be bothered to check from the calender so whatever.

Valentine's Day. :)

Started my three-month-long internship in Deloitte.

March:
Work.

The month when the boyfriend left to Aussie.

April:
More workkkkkkkk!

And end work! Phew.

May:
My first ever encounter with fishing.
Or maybe camwhoring and letting mosquitoes feed on me.

Resumed studies - back to my final year of Adv Dip.

June:
BFF's big birthday bash!

July:
Small gathering with ex-MCians.

More clubbing. Lol.

August:
Bro Vic's 21st!

September:
I grew older by another year.

College final examinations. They just never seem to end.

October:
I did hair rebonding!

YS's birthday.

November:
Intense preparations for the big ass ACCA exams = lifeless.

December:
First half of the month - still lifeless.

The return of the boyfriend.

Attended Raymond Lam's first concert out of HK.

CHRISTMAS!!!

New Year's Eve? Lol.

***

NYE '08.

A year later..

NYE '09.

***
Fuh! That's about it. Couldn't possibly summarize everything in a year into words. So, there you go. :)


PS: A recapping is really damn hard to do. Please appreciate. LOL.

PPS: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

memorable year in 2009 eh? haha..
anyway, happy new year 2010! =)

kenwooi.com

belz said...

yeah :D
happy new year to u too!